After roughly 6 hours of creating pages for about 110 plugins, I am finally finished and have re-activated plugin ratings for the index. As I stated a few posts ago, any previously recorded ratings were lost, so everything starts back at 0. At least it was caught before many got in there.
I also got Kloxo installed on my VPS today. I copied the IBN actor images over and they are all there, but I’m trying to figure out how to actually manage the VPS so I can do something about getting the plugin back up and running. If I did things correctly and DNS all works out like I hope, I should have it operational in a couple of days. We’ll see.